Reservations and Appointments:
• It is recommended that you schedule your appointment as far in advance as possible to ensure availability.
• To reserve any services, we require a credit card or gift certificate number and a telephone number.
• All service reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card.
• When making your appointment please notify us if you have high blood pressure, allergies, physical disability, are pregnant or
have any other health condition.
• All quests must be 14 years of age or older.
• We respectfully ask that you leave cell phones turned off.
• Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times. Its best to keep valuables and jewelry at home.
Aesthetic Skin Care Center is not liable for personal items.
• Arriving late may shorten your treatment time so that subsequent appointments are not affected.
Late arrivals are responsible for full payment of scheduled services.
• Reserving time with us will guarantee your appointment.
• Please note that by booking an appointment you are accepting the conditions of our cancellation policy.
• If you need to cancel a reservation or reschedule one, we require 24 hours notice.
• Appointments canceled or rescheduled in less than the required time, the client will be charged 100% of scheduled services.
• Please be prompt in your arrival as all appointments will end on time and be charged in full, regardless of late arrival.
• If you book appointments for more than one person, you will be responsible for the charges for all appointments you booked should
the group fail to show and to cancel with 24 hours notice. Charges will be applied against your credit card.
• There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy.
What time should I arrive for my service(s)?
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of your first scheduled service.
This will allow you time to check in at the desk and complete a Health History Questionnaire.
• Arriving late will rob you of precious treatment minutes as each session will be finished exactly on time as a courtesy to the
• We fully understand that sometimes being late is outside of your control. We will always do our best to accommodate late arrivals
by performing the most complete treatment possible in the time remaining. Unfortunately, arriving too late to perform a service will
result in full charges (equivalent deductions from gift certificate) without the opportunity to reschedule.
• We recommend that you plan ahead for your visit. We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about our location, parking
• Please let us know if you need help remembering your appointment.
• We offer appointment reminders by email and/or call on your cell phone 48 hours in advance.
Should I shave before my services?
• We recommend allowing several hours between shaving and receiving any service that involves an ex foliation, gentelmen's facial,
to decrease the risk of skin irritation or discomfort.
• Gift certificate are the perfect gift for holidays and special occasion.
Gift certificate are non-transferable and must be present at time of service.
• They are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
• Gift certificate are good for services only may not be used to purchase other gift certificate or cosmetic products.
• Gift certificates may not be purchased with any coupons.
• We reserve the right to void gift certificates upon failure to notify us of a cancellation outside of the cancellation policy.
• Gift certificates that were issued under any previous ownership shall expire one year from date of issue.
• We are unable to extend the life of a gift certificate that was issued under a past owner.
• Gift certificate cannot be returned or refunded. All sales are final for gift certificate.
• We accept cash, local personal checks and major credit cards. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
• Aesthetic Skin Care Center does not grant any refunds on products or services.
• Gratuities are not included in any of our services, promotions or gift certificate pricing.
It is not required, but greatly appreciated by our staff.